SH KG Graduates’ Placement
SHKG Curriculum not only enables students to acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in different subjects, it also aims to develop students’ generic skills; and therefore, our graduates will adapt well in our primary section as well as other primary schools.
Our previous graduates’ placement results are as the following:
Private & Direct Subsidized Primary Schools
- St. Hilary’s Primary School德萃小學
- VNSAA St. Hilary’s School漢師德萃學校
- AOG St. Hilary’s School College (Primary Section)神召會德萃書院(小學部)
- Diocesan Boys’ School Primary Division拔萃男書院附屬小學
- Diocesan Girls’ School拔萃女書院
- Ying Wa Primary School英華小學
- St. Paul’s Co-education College Primary School聖保羅男女中學附屬小學
- Pui Ching Primary School香港培正小學
- Kowloon Rhenish School九龍禮賢學校
- Raimondi College Primary Section高主教書院小學部
- St. Margaret’s Co-educational English Secondary and Primary School聖瑪加利男女英文中小學
- Good Hope Primary School德望小學
- G.T. (Ellen Yeung) College優才(楊殷有娣)書院
- Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School保良局蔡繼有學校
- Po Leung Kuk Camões Tan Siu Lin Primary School保良局陳守仁小學
- Evangel College播道書院
- The HKCCC Union Logos Academy香港華人基督教聯會真道書院
- Hong Kong Baptist University Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學
- Pui Kiu College培僑書院
Government & Aided Primary Schools
- La Salle Primary School喇沙小學 (POA Net: 41)
- Maryknoll Convent School (Primary Section) 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部) (POA Net: 41)
- Diocesan Preparatory School 拔萃小學 (POA Net: 41)
- CCC Heep Woh Primary School (POA Net: 32)
Specialized Support and Program for SHKG Graduating Class
Leadership Program (K2 & K3)
The Leadership Program is a weekly after-school program offered to our K2 and K3 students to further develop their skills of critical thinking, presentation, organization, collaboration as well as interview techniques through educational activities in the three languages of English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
St. Hilary’s KG-P1 Advisory Committee
At St. Hilary’s, our KG-P1 Advisory Committee, which consists of our school board managers, professional education advisors and experienced educators, aiming to assist parents and students of St. Hilary’s Kindergarten to develop personal study path plans and skills for different primary schools’ admission. The committee will organize different workshops, parents’ evenings, and continuously deliver the most updated primary schools’ news to fully support parents and students of SHKG. The members of the SH KG-P1 Advisory Committee are as follows:
Mr. Terry TSUI
Founder of St. Hilary’s and Chairman of the School Board. Honorary President of New Territories School Heads Association. Diocesan Boys’ School’s Alumni. A father of seven children; two daughters are studying in Maryknoll Convent School, and three children are studying in St. Hilary’s Schools.
Mr. Stanley TANG
School Manager. Senior Consultant of educational management & School Manager for several local & international schools. A father of two children; his son is studying in Diocesan Boys’ School and his daughter is studying in International Christian School.
Mrs. Vivan LAM LAU Ching Ching
Director of SH KG-P1 Advisory Committee, Former Committee Member of SKHKG PTA. Her son is an Alumni of Diocesan Boys’ School Primary Division, former student of Chinese International School, and recently studying in Harrow School in the UK.
Dr. Jeffery PONG
School Manager. Ophthalmologist, Honorary Assistant Professor of Faculty of Medicine of both the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). A father of two children; one of his daughters is studying at St. Paul’s Co-education College Primary School
Dr. Martin PAK
School Manager, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist Doctor, Honorary Professor of Faculty of Medicine of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK); His daughter is studying at Diocesan Girls’ School
Mr. CHU Tsz Wing
Chief Headmaster of St. Hilary’s Kindergarten & Primary Schools. One of the Hong Kong Ten Outstanding Young Persons of 2018. Honorary Fellow of the Education University of Hong Kong.
Ms. Krista LAW
Headmistress of St. Hilary’s Kindergarten. Experienced kindergarten principals in both international and local school settings. ECE Mentor of the Chinese University of Hong Kong.